Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fall Out Boys



If you wanna play The Dozens
Well, The Dozens is a game...
--George Carlin

There was no Mama in Reverend Wright's dozens, just SNOB-ama and the scientific community is united in that fact.

The Rev's dis made Barry "angry".

Calling it "a show of disrespect to me [and] an insult to what we're trying to do in this campaign."

SNOB-ama wants us to believe...

"The person that I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago."

Yet, it was just a year ago he said about the Reverend...

"What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice. He's much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I'm not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that's involved in national politics."

Sounds like Wright may have been right on when he implied Barry was a politician doing what politician's do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home