Monday, September 22, 2008

SNL


So Not Laughing at these obvious lame slams at the Republican ticket.

Franken helps craft McCain 'SNL' skit

'Saturday Night Live' skit suggests Sarah's husband guilty of incest


Tina Fey piled it on after winning Emmy's for 30 SCLOCK...

She even shrugged off her resemblance to Gov. Sarah Palin, whom she won raves for portraying on the season premier of "Saturday Night Live."

"But then my kids saw her on TV and started saying, 'Mommy?'" she said.

She was more open about her thoughts on reprising the "SNL" role.

As in, she'd prefer not to."I want to be done playing this lady Nov. 5," she said. "So if anybody can help me be done playing this lady Nov. 5, that would be good for me."

Sounds less shrill with more cowbell.

I'm sure they'll be able to sink to new lows in the next six Saturdays before the election and the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home