Sunday, October 26, 2008

Campaign for changing my telephone number


I was left another partial message from the Iowa Dummycrats.

This robo-caller said he was "tired of all the phone calls from John McCain attacking Barack Obama".

Damn, I'm tired of all the calls from Barack Obama and his Dummycrat supporters attacking John McCain and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Especially from people who aren't smart enough to check that Chris & I voted nearly a month ago (In Absentia)!

I'm willing to bite the bullet, if it means one less voter they'll reach.

Back to the robo-call, it was from someone claiming to be a police officer and he stated how the National Association of Police Organizations had endorsed Obama.

I'm not impressed that a union endorses a Dummycrat, these same folks backed John "Faux" Kerry in 2004.

It was interesting to get this call on the weekend of another murder in Obamatown--Chicago, the Murder Capitol of America!

That's the HOPE, ACTION, CHANGE we need in America?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home