Saturday, December 06, 2008

That's Cool!

There are only a handful of people who get me and I'm o.k. with that.

My wife Chris is one and my friend Cal too (or two).

John Deeth can be added to that list as it has come to light that the Liter is one of John's regular stops...

Iowas News Liter will keep you up to date on snark, and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Deeth is one of the few liberals that I get, I think because he doesn't take himself too seriously.

In addition, he's done time in radio and is a Cheesehead...although as someone who remembers the first two Super Bowl wins, I'm much moldier than that.

I've often thought, Sarcasm--without it life itself is nearly impossible.

However, SNARK seems much cooler and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Thanks John Deeth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home