Thursday, June 04, 2009

Miss Spoke


The spin is that Supreme Court Justice to be Sonia Sotomayor misspoke when she said, “I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life”.

Sotomayor is finally toeing the administration and Dummycrat line saying it was a "poor choice of words".

Here's what she said seven years prior...

"I would hope that a wise woman with the richness of her experience would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion.”

So the poor choice of words were "Latina" and "than a white male who hasn't lived that life."?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me and the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home