Monday, June 01, 2009

Upgrade?


From the Ragister's David Elbert...

New laws upgrade quality of life

The first examples he cites are laws dealing with alcohol.

It makes one wonder if it's a personal problem, professional problem or both?

Elbert approves of the law that allows an individual to hold licenses as a brew master and wine maker, as long as they are an employee and not an owner.

OK.

Next he cites a law that allows wineries and breweries in the state to cross-sell one another's products.

Fine.

Thirdly, he cites the "wine doggy bag" law.

Somehow I have trouble believing that's an issue for reporters or politicians.

Personally, I find any law that allows me to keep more of my own money always upgrades my quality of life and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Maybe it's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home