Monday, June 29, 2009

TOMA

























One of my former radio Program Directors, Bob Majors (not his real name to protect the untalented), placed a handwritten sign in front of the mic with the headlined acronym.

I don't think he knew what it meant because as I recall he wanted us to be topical.

In that spirit I present my top of mind awareness...

I've held off commenting on Michael Jackson because I was trying not to speak ill of the recently departed.

I do have a feeling that in the future some freak will be trying to buy his bones.

In the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, Sunday in the Ragister, the clue was "Vocalist Yoko" and the answer was "Ono".

Which is a typical reaction if you've ever heard her sing (?).

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

Finally, I spent Saturday car shopping and came upon this name for a dealership in Waterloo...Dick Witham.

Is that their motto or their philosophy?

If this were anywhere but Iowa I think I might be a tad suspicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home