Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Favre From Over


Time.

It heals all wounds and wounds all heels and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Not quite three weeks ago I typed, 4 Gone, and thought...

With Favre, I won't believe it's over until they've cleared the space in Canton for his bust, and then I'll still be wondering.

I guess the Sour Grapes/Revenge Tour is resurrected.

I hope the Packers kick the Viqueens ass, but I always want that no matter who Minnesota has at quarterback.

I'm not bitter, like this fan.












I've been a Packer Backer for longer than Favre's been on the planet, even before the Ice Bowl.

I watched him with the Jets last year, and often he looked out of his element.

Minnesota is a much better team than he had in New York, but it's the same Brett Favre---except older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home