Saturday, September 05, 2009

Hello


The crackerjack staff of the Big Lug Nut is none to good about responding to my e-mails.

On a previous issue, in March, I sent at least three e-mails before there was a reply.

I think the only reason they responded is because the e-mail questioned whether I was ever going to get a response.

Most state government departments respond within a day, if not within a few hours.

My state representative, Kent Sorenson, is good about responding.

Staci Appel-sauce for brains, not so much and the scientific community is united in that fact, responding to only one e-mail and then placing my e-mail address on her newsletter distibution list without my premission.

But I've digressed.

Last Friday, I offered the BLN some money savings tips at No Charge.

I noted then that I had e-mailed the BLN and staff, asking three important questions:

How would the Governor get my wife's name?

What is the cost associated with this mailing?

Who paid for it?

Although they have yet to respond, I have found out that the mailing for long term care went to 400,000 Iowans at taxpayer expense with a price tag of $3 Million that includes Colorado, Kentucky and D.C.

Still not sure how they pulled their mailing list that included my wife, but not me, so I'll ask again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home