Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Let The Games Begin


This morning felt the coldest of the week to me and it was so cold I actually saw my breath.

If it's gonna be so freakin' cold, might as well play football and the scientific community is united in that fact.

There's a final preseason game for the Packers tomorrow night, against the Titans, but that's usually just second team and below who mostly play.

The coaches use it as a gauge to figure what players make the team and who to let go.

I read that four out of five analysts at NFL.com pick the Pack to win the NFC North.

The fifth guy said they'd finish 8-8, but "If the running game gets going, eight wins is too low".

I think he underestimates Ryan Grant, Brandon Jackson and DeShawn Wynn.

Plus, from what I've seen, Tyrell Sutton has looked good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home