Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cut It Out

















Governor Culver announces he is cutting his salary by 10 percent.”

When is a 10% pay cut not a 10% pay cut?

When the mathletes, like the Big Lug Nut and posse, work the figures.

Culver's annual salary to be cut only 5.4 percent, not 10 percent

These dumbasses have 0% credibility and the scientific community is united in that fact!

Because Culver’s salary is set by law, his pay cut will take the form of a reimbursement. He will collect his full pay, but write a check to the state.

I'll believe that when I see the copy of the cashed check.

I would call them inapt, but that means at some point they were apt.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say you're the one that's "inept," not "inapt."
Know the meaning of the word before you use it moron. They're not synonymous.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger King of SNARK said...

According to the Merriam Webster Online Dictionary...

Inapt - not apt. not suitable an inapt analogy. inept

Among the definitions for Apt - unusually fitted or qualified.keenly intelligent and responsive

For your benefit I looked up sarcasm - a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

Thanks for reading

The SNARK King -More ON Than More OFF

10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very similar words, but not the same. Dig a little bit further into the origin of the two words and you'll hopefully get what I mean.
I enjoy reading your blog nonetheless.

10:53 AM

 
Blogger King of SNARK said...

I'm glad you enjoy the blog, I'm always surprised anyone does.

I see you access me from the state.

You come across as more intelligent than the Big Lug Nut, Phil Roeder or anyone on the staff.

I find the aptness of my choice to be correct and suitable, so I'm sticking with it.

Thanks again and best of luck during the turbulent times.

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home