Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WHY!?!?!


Sadly, I was wrong when I hoped that the Ragister had published the only picture of the Big Lug Nut in his triathlon.

Having no sense of decency, the Ragister has printed pictures of the BLN...SHIRTLESS!

Oh, the humanity!

And the scientific community is united in that fact!

Be forewarned if you choose to click the link, but The Liter will not allow our readers to suffer so by printing them here.

Ah! It's... it... it's a... ah! I... I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen.

Honest: it's just laying there.

Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk and the screaming.

I... I... I'm sorry. Honest: I... I can hardly breathe.

I... I'm going to step aside, where I cannot see it.

That's terrible. Ah, ah... I can't.

Folks; I... I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because...I've lost my cookies.

This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed.

It does make me wonder if Jason Clayworth is into fatties?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home