Friday, August 27, 2010

It's The Pitts


I tuned into more than enough of the NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams to find out Brad Pitt will be a part of tonight's telecast.

I'm willing to wager that whoever interviews him will not ask about this sentiment, he would consider executing those responsible for the BP oil spill if he was in power.

"I was never for the death penalty before -- I am willing to look at it again."

But Brad, I thought you believed -- "...no one has the right to deny another their life, even though they disagree with it, because everyone has the right to live the life they so desire if it doesn't harm another and because discrimination has no place in America...".

For the most part, Pitt's grandfather sums up how I feel about the actor --

I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said 'We saw your movie.' 'Which one?' I said. He shouted 'Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn't like?

Inglorious Basterds was good and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Is it a coincidence that Brad Pitt and British Petroleum share the same initials?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home