Friday, September 03, 2010

Do The Ryne Thing















I am in no way, shape or form a fan of the Chicago Cubs.

In fact, I pray that God will allow me to be around long enough to watch them lose a World Series.

That's called eternal life and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Having posted that, and ticked off Joe Kristan, I think Jim Hendry and the Cubs would look more foolish not to hire Ryne Sandberg as their next manager.

Interim Manager (and one time I-Cub manager) Mike Quade seems like a nice man, Fredi Gonzalez (WHO?) has Major League experience(?), there's talk of Joe Girardi moving from the Yankees to manage Chicago (there's a good career move).

Sandberg has just made it extremely difficult to say no

Iowa's Ryne Sandberg named PCL manager of the year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home