Thursday, September 09, 2010

My Guarantee


In launching his latest campaign ad (Field Of Memes?), the Big Lug Nut told the press -- “I can guarantee you one thing, we’re going to win on Nov. 2.”

The press still has never pressed Culver on a previous guarantee from February --

"And I guarantee you by late spring and summer, we're going to have a record amount of job creation and economic development in the state."

Iowa's job gain in July was 1,700 jobs.

That's not a record amount and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I can guarantee you the 113,800 unemployed Iowans don't think it's a record amount of job creation.

The 30,000 jobs you told Iowans that I-JOBS would create would have been more like it.

Culver now is complaining of a hidden meaning in Team Branstad's latest ad.

Culver related that using the word, "big", over his picture is an inappropriate attack on his weight.

Odd, because he also told the press that he didn't consider the ad an attack on your “girth”?

Now he's trying to be macho and is challenging Branstad to a triathlon.

NO!

I still haven't got these pictures out of my mind.














Chet Culver has had his chance and Iowa can't afford to give you another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home