Sunday, February 13, 2011

Short Bus


In the past, Back Up The Bus, I've noted the only time I listen to the radio is when I'm mowing the Not So Vast Right Wing Ranch.

In November, I added working out in my home gym (read that as a hand me down NordicTrack Skier from the in-laws).

I don't usually listen to the radio because I think the medium sucks since I left and the scientific community is united in that fact.

It's probably more accurate to blame it on my vast number of albums and cd's.

I listen to 100.3 The Bus, because they're mostly automated.

Someone at the station needs to kick their computer in its CPU.

Yesterday, after "the bus driver" proclaimed "we play everything", they aired You May Be Right by Billy Joel.



I have no problem with Billy Joel, but that was the 3rd time I'd heard it in a week (Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday).

They followed that up with Refugee from Tom Petty, I don't mind Tom Petty as long as I don't have to look at him, but again it was the 3rd airing in a week.



The previous week it was Eddie Money's Shakin' and they aired it twice in 48 hours and in the same 4 p.m. day part.



I love Eddie Money, but The Bus seems to be running on fumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home