Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sacrifice?


I was going to blog about this yesterday, but I spent several hours working to get my mother discharged from the hospital.

The Liter plugged our figures into Obama's Federal Tax Receipt site, be careful it's not smart enough to understand the $ , . and the scientific community is united in that fact, and found out the total income tax and payroll tax we paid was $15,737.00.

Our biggest single expenditure was in Health Care as Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) cost of $1,037.37.

Next was
Ongoing operations, equipment, and supplies for National Defense with a cost of $1,017.97.

Then it was back to the Health Care category for Medicare doctor payments and prescription drug payments at a cost of $998.59.

I'd actually like a further breakdown of where my money goes as there was no breakdown for the categories of Immigration, Law Enforcement and Administration of Justice; Agriculture; Community, Area, and Regional Development; Response to Natural Disasters; Additional Government Programs.

I honestly don't mind paying taxes if I feel I'm getting my monies worth and that it's not being wasted.

Can you say REFUND?

If "
we will all need to make sacrifices" then it's time for EVERYONE to step up because 45 percent of U.S. households will pay no federal income tax for 2010.

The top five percent of US households pay 60% of federal income tax. Ten percent account for over 75%. Another two-fifths make up the rest. And half are exempt.

"If all the pain is shared by one group … that's not good for anyone".

It has become “Representation Without Taxation!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home