Friday, August 12, 2011

Play My Record

I'm not going to go in depth into last night's Republican debate, for that read The Iowa Republican for Kevin Hall's & Craig Robinson's impressions.

As for impressions, I thought Jon Huntsman was doing his best Don Knotts as the Shakiest Gov From The West.

Huntsman's voice and body seemed to shake with every response, that always included he was proud of his record.

I can see Seth Meyers and Saturday Night Live having a field day with a Huntsman skit, but he won't be around long enough for it to be worth it and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I loved Newt Gingrich, you can never go wrong attacking the media at a Republican event.

Rick Santorum was fantastic, up until he mentioned beating 3 Dummycrat incumbents. As an incumbent, Santorum was soundly beaten in 2006.

Ron Paul continues to be an embarrassment, especially with his foolish belief that if we just focus solely on our borders everything else in the world will be hunky dory.

Herman Cain remains a great speaker, Mitt Romney lost me in 2006 and will only get me back if he is the nominee.

Michele Bachmann is a lightweight.

I'm most comfortable with Tim Pawlenty and that's who I'll be voting for on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home