Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The Barbarians


I've been associating with barbarians for a few years now (One Bad Apple?).

It didn't bother me when the error-ist, Joe Biden, insinuated I was one.

I'm not even bothered by the son of bitches remark by Jimmy Hoffa.

Hoffa is very proud of what we did, because they’re trying to take away food out of the mouth of working people.

This from the man who pulls down nearly $400,000 a year, including an exclusive housing allowance and cost of living raise, from his membership.

Son of a bitch!

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

120 top Teamsters officials made more than $150,000 in 2009 -- the largest number ever. Forty made more than $200,000 -- also an unprecedented number.

Meanwhile, a federal court has determined that Hoffa and his goons raided the Teamsters treasury to try to buy his own re-election support with jobs and pensions.

I declare, like father like son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home