Monday, September 26, 2011

The Warrior


The champion of the middle class (I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class), President Obama, made time for golf on Saturday for the 24th time this year and the 82nd outing of his presidency.

The Sinking Putz was in a foursome with Bill (Is That A Moon Rock In Your Pants, Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?) Clinton.

Mrs. Middle Class Warrior, Michelle, last week attended the same DNC fundraiser as her hubby. While there she was spotted sporting over $42,000 worth of jewelry.

Michelle told those with the money that, "It's great to be here with my husband because the truth is we rarely get to travel together anymore".

Get to?

Doesn't want to is more like it (First Lady Obama requires separate flights).

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

The middle class is supposed to relate to such troubles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home