Saturday, December 24, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus


With Christmas so close, the Liter decided to look through our recent letter file to figure out who's been naughty or nice.

The first posted piece came in at 2:52 p.m., yesterday, from Anonymous concerning our Nutbush City Limits commentary.

You really are a loser, posting only to yourself. Hope you and your "friends" are having fun. I'm leaving this sh*thole, never to return.

Dear Anonymouse:

You come across as very David Goodner Dumbass -esque and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I've noted from my first posting that this blog is like therapy for me and I'm always amazed anyone reads what I post, yet they do in the power centers of D. C. and Des Moines.

Interesting that Anonymouse read the Liter and posted on it, yet I'm the loser.

Thanks for reading.

Next on our docket is Exhibit B, a letter registered at 2:55 p.m., yesterday, coincidentally also from an Anonymouse and citing our A Lesson In Leavin' commentary.

Hello? Hello? Anyone there? Anyone reading this? Apparently not. Sorry, loser - no one cares what you think. I work 50 hours a week, make over $100,000/year as an attorney, and I am part of the 99%. I am not complaining about the way I have been tre ated. But I have seen too many poor people spit on, literally and figuratively.

Dear Counselor:

Your Habeas Corpus is merely hearsay and more than likely would not hold up under oath.

Either you're the same person that three minutes earlier was leaving this "sh*thole , never to return" or you're being plagiarized.

We also believe you've committed perjury with your "I work 50 hours a week" statement, so you may want to redact it.

If you're with the Occupy-errs, you are not the 99%, but rather the 1/10th of one percent in the judgment of another witness.

The Respondent.

As an aside, the Liter chose the Coca-Cola Santa because that is what we grew up with in our family business and its corporate connection has got to piss off the Occupy-errs.

HO HO HO!



This version is for our "friend" Cal (Freedom's pal).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home