Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rehab?


Our favorite "Dumbass" is back with the loons that are Occupy Iowa.

David Goodner is the only occupy-err quoted in this Ragister article

Occupy Des Moines announces location for “People’s Caucus”

It was just last month the Goodner was busted for trespass, interference with official acts, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

After which Goodner said he would -- Remove myself as a public face of the organization –my personal credibility has been damaged and for the good of the movement, I am distancing myself from Occupy Des Moines effective immediately. I will not attend General Assembly meetings or publicly participate in any actions or events until after the New Year.

Looks like lying was not one of those defects of character Goodner had removed during his Alcoholics Anonymous Twelve Step Program and the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home