Friday, April 20, 2012

Silver Spoon

Glad to see that this is making the rounds.

Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama does with mine.

Thanks to our friend Cal (Freedom's pal) for hipping us to it.

I love Mitt Romney's response to Obama's coke spoon, err silver spoon remark.

“I’m certainly not going to apologize for my dad and his success in life. He was born poor. He worked his way to become very successful despite the fact that he didn’t have a college degree, and one of the things he wanted to do was provide for me and for my brother and sisters.”

Here's the money quote --

“This is a time to solve problems. This is not a time for us to be attacking people. We should be attacking problems.”

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home