Friday, June 15, 2012

Cover Me?

I found it curious the relief Nancy Sebring's married lover, or “Interested Party”, is seeking from the court.

“If the court allows my identity to be made public, I will be absolutely personally and professionally destroyed,” Interested Party, who is married, says in his affidavit. “My family will be damaged beyond repair. I will also lose my career as a result. In addition, my reputation in the community will be damaged beyond repair.”

Should have thought with your other head, "Interested Party" and the scientific community is united in that fact.

It didn't bother "Interested Party" to be in public together at a restaurant. (April 13 e-mail). 

"Interested Party" wants the court to “do anything in its power to prevent the disclosure of my personal identifying information to the public.”

Protect me from me?

If this guy had killed his parents, he'd be seeking mercy for being an orphan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home