Wednesday, September 19, 2012

47

For those having trouble (Fiberals, Dummycrats and the Media) understanding Mitt Romney's comments concerning Obama voters, let me see if I can put it in perspective.

The following are Obama voters and will not support Mitt Romney, unless they mismark their ballots and the scientific community is united in that fact.

The people that think this way about Obamacare -- "It's just going to be like Christmas. It's going to be great. You know, no worries (about) the bills..."

Those that voted for him in 2008 because "I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. If I help him, he's going to help me."

The ones who waited in line to get some Obama money from his stash -- he's giving it to us, to help us. We love him. That's why we voted for him. Obama! Obama! 

The tens of thousands in Florida, New Jersey, North Carolina, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Iowa who believe Obama would pay their power bills.

It's time to start levying an Idiot Tax and a Poll Tax.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home