Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Football Rap

It was a Wisconsin weekend, as Chris & I were in Madison for her work event at the Wisconsin Homecoming game vs. Michigan State.

Badger fans were real blase, I felt more excitement coming from the crowd at a different UW -- Washington

I was looking forward to feeling Camp Randall rock when the fourth quarter started with the Jump Around, but I felt nothing. I'm told it's because we were in the opposite end zone.

We were in Green Bay Sunday for the game against Jacksonville and were living the life.

Chris had secured field passes for pregame activities, our picture was compliments of the Packers, and we were able to roam the visitors sideline for an hour.

My wife enjoyed the 52 Shades of Clay, calling Mr. Matthews a fine specimen.


We got up close and a little impersonal with James Jones

Since we were in the neighborhood, we got a visit from Mr. Rodgers, or AIR-Rod as I call him.

It should come as no surprise that as a Conservative, I'm also a Hawk. (A.J. Hawk #50).

As game time neared, we made our way through the Lambeau crowd of over 70,000, to our seats in an open-air suite, again thanks to Chris.

This is our view for the Packers 24-15 win over the Jaguars.

There were those, at the Wisconsin game, who said being in a suite was no way to watch the game, but they were WRONG!

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

We didn't want to leave the food, drinks, friendly staff, or dessert cart.

Chris has now covered birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas to infinity and beyond.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home