Monday, November 05, 2012

Still The Same

Actor Hill Harper (WHO?) was in Des Moines on behalf of Barack Obama.

Harper and Obama attended Harvard Law School at the same time.

According to Harper -- “I’ve known the president for over 20 years now. He’s still the same person that I knew at Harvard that is he today.

So, he's always been a conceited asshole and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I'm supposed to take the word of an actor who's just as phony as Obama?

Hill Harper's real name is Frank Harper.

Harper, whichever first name he uses, touted the president’s value system, saying Obama holds the same values as Iowans.

My family goes back six generations here. I understand what Midwestern values are like and I understand what the president is like, and he’s in sync with what our Midwestern values are.

Harper is from Iowa City, that's not the same as Midwestern values.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home