Thursday, November 01, 2012

No Surprises

According to the Quad City Times, Joe Biden made a surprise visit to the Davenport Obama campaign office.

Biden predicted victories in several swing states, according to a pool report. “I mean, look, I think we are in as good as shape as we could ever hope to be”.

That's not the same as victory, hell you're in better shape than you have a right to be after the way you both have governed.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

Joe's not that great at predictions, two years ago he said Dummycrats would “keep the Senate and win the House.”

The only thing Biden is good at is gaffes.

The vice president had a little fun at his own expense, bringing up his mishap last week in Ohio, when he referred to the state as Iowa.

Speaking of Ohio, earlier in the day Biden was in Florida when he said that the Cleveland Plain Dealer is "one of the major newspapers in this state."

While still in Florida, Biden told a Republican -- "Well look, I'm not trying to talk you into voting for me, I just wanted to say hi to you, okay? And after it's all over when your insurance rates go down then you'll vote for me in 2016. I'll talk to you later."

In Davenport, Biden ignored a woman who shouted to him, "you’re our man in 2016”.

Hey, that's Joe's little joke.

Biden delivered on his promise to give you the whole load today.

He truly was being a good Biden today.

In a way, I'm going to miss that crazy coot when he's gone, but I'll be so glad he's out of power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home