Tuesday, February 05, 2013

I Want It Back

The state of Iowa has an $800 million budget surplus.

Republicans have proposed a non refundable tax credit of $375 for individuals or $750 for couples who file taxes jointly.

I've already opined about how the Iowa Dummycrat Spendocrats are against that idea (Dollars And Cents (Sense).

Now, the Ragister editorial board has come out against the Republican idea too.

In their editorial they surmise that a family would not hand any extra money back to their employer, therefore the state should not give money back either.

The Ragister would not let an employee keep money it overpaid to them, even if that employee can justify a way to spend it and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I don't mind paying taxes, but I do expect my money to be spent judiciously and fiducially.

If not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home