Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Apple Scruffs

Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people and Staci Appel-sauce for brains helps prove that with this move --

In reversal, former state Sen. Staci Appel files papers to run for Congress

Oh Joy, more fodder for the blog and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Plus, I'll get to vote against her one last time. 

I predict a takedown by Tom Latham of the failed one term Iowa State Senator.

In an e-mail I received, titled "Starting now", Appel calls me "Friend" and states -- "I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about what the people of Iowa deserve. As a mom, businesswoman, and a state senator, I’ve been able to experience firsthand everything Iowa has to offer."

Everything?

All that from her $1.5 million dollar Ack!worth home South of SHADY OAKS Golf Course.

Just like at the start of her introductory video, Staci Appel is a cartoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home