Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Package

I received a tracking e-mail for some merchandise I had ordered and when I clicked on the tracking link I was a bit stunned to see that FedEx had picked up the package in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and sent it to their location in Moline, Illinois before it arrived at their Clive, Iowa facility.

I'm thinking I see a way to cut down on that $12 I was charged for shipping and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Don't go East to go West!

I will say that the package made good time between Cedar Rapids and Moline.

As you can see it was exactly 20 minutes.


I'm just glad it didn't go by Solar Powered Plane with their motto -- when you absolutely, positively can take your sweet ass time to get somewhere.

Can't wait to see how long it takes to go around the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home