Monday, October 07, 2013

Who Are You Now

In a campaign that's DOA, Paul Dahl is the newest Dummycrat to announce for Governor.

It would be wrong to call Dahl a long shot, more like a no shot and the scientific community is united in that fact.

That being typed, Dahl got a lengthy spread in the Omaha World-Herald

Democrat Paul Dahl joins Iowa race for governor

Also, more space than he deserves in the Sioux City Journal.

4th Democrat enters race for governor; Sioux City stop planned

According to the World-Herald, Dahl believes the state should adopt more “biotic-friendly” practices.

Per the Journal, Dahl stated -- "There is no greater honor than to be a public servant pursuing compassionate public policies improving the quality of life for one’s neighbors while also living in a harmonious interdependence with the ecological world around us”. 

Sounds like somebody is idiotic-friendly and probably from the '60s.

Oh, my God, you're from the Sixties! Out! Back to the Sixties! Back! There's no place for you here in the future! Get back while you still can!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

King of Snark,

Your comments, while humorous, reveal an ignorance that is troubling.

Hope you will provide me more respect when I am Governor.

Paul Elliott Dahl

11:11 AM

 
Blogger King of SNARK said...

Paul Elliott Dahl,

That you actually believe you can be Governor is both humorous and troubling.

A contender, look that up in your Funk & Wagnall, wouldn't have time for this slice of Heaven.

As for your last sentence, what will you provide me when you do not became Governor?

Thanks for reading.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

King of Snark,

I won't have to provide you a thing since I will become Governor.

Have you spent time with voters in Iowa? I have found that voters don't want Mr. Branstad running for Governor again. This is in line with an Iowa Poll that showed a majority of Iowans don't want Branstad to run again.

I think that you are out of touch with Iowans. I challenge you to go out and randomly select 10 adults of voting age in 10 different communities and see what you get for a response.

I have a feeling that you won't have the guts to do this because you would rather play word games than really discovering the lay of the land.

I do believe in dreams coming true. You are a person of little faith in ordinary people making common sense decisions.

Paul Dahl

10:33 PM

 
Blogger King of SNARK said...

Paul Elliott Dahl,

There are dreams and then there are delusions, yours is the latter...so get back on the meds.

Don't tell me about a poll over a year prior to an election, especially when it doesn't use likely voters or compare Branstad to opponents, because that will change the results.

I am an Iowa voter and I do spend time with other Iowans who vote.

10, that must be the number of total partisan attendees at your various announcement tours.

I'll pass on your "challenge", not because I don't have the guts, but because it would be a colossal waste of time, this is the last I'm devoting to you, and money.

You may be correct about my lack of faith in people making "common senses" decisions, but that's because of the track record of people and the reality that there is no such thing as "common" sense.

Thanks for reading.

6:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for providing added motivation.

Paul Dahl

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be running for Governor in 2018.

5:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be running for Governor in 2018.

5:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be running for Governor in 2018.

5:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home