Monday, December 16, 2013

Come Back

It took a tie for the greatest come back in Packers franchise history to awaken me from my long winter's blogging nap.

I'm not sure which I enjoyed more, the Green Bay win or the self destruction of Tony Romo, Dez Bryant and the Dallas Cowboys.

America's team my ass and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I'm not sure what game the Associated Press was watching, but the AP wrote this about the last Dallas drive --

Behind for the first time since the first quarter, Romo threw a ball too far in front of Cole Beasley, and Tramon Williams made a diving grab that was initially called incomplete. When the video review overturned the call, Flynn ended the game with kneel-downs.

Dallas never trailed in the game until the Packers go ahead touchdown.

I love football and, for the most part, enjoy whatever version the NFL plays, but as I told Chris there is no defense anymore.

Chris replied, just like the NBA.

The proof is in the product -- There were 763 points scored in the NFL on Sunday, a league record for one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home