Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Quit! I Quit! I Quit!

Two big departures from the arena yesterday, one expected and the other not.

Family man Tyler Olson ended his race for Governor.

Things are going so well for State Senator Jack ASS...err, Hatch that he is donating $200,000 to his own campaign.

Bob Krause says, I’ve been more successful than people realize.

In politics, if the people don't realize it, you aren't successful and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Krause continued -- One thing is to determine whether there is an upper limit to what I’ve been doing.

Short answer -- YES, and this is it.

I'm looking for Dummycrats Rob "Boss" Hogg or Des Moines Mayor Frank Clownie...err Cownie to give Hatch a run for his $200,000.

The other big departure was my Congressman, Tom Latham.

My first thought was that it makes Dummycrat Staci Appel-sauce for brains suddenly a viable candidate, but then it passed...like a fart.

I'm wondering if Leonard BOZO-well might want to give it another go, but that could just be faulty, misleading misinformation.

I expect State Senator Matt McCoy to jump in, after all he dropped his CONgressional bid when BOZO-well moved to Des Moines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home