Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sam

I'm amused by the media circus surrounding the announcement that Michael Sam is gay.

My thoughts on the likelihood of the first "out" NFL player?

Let me  paraphrase Jerry Seinfield --

I mean, this has gotta represent the actual pie chart of America? Who cares? Winning is the world that I live in. You’re a winner, I’m interested. You’re not a winner, I’m not interested. 

Some talk on ESPN had Sam coming out before he was outed, if that's true, it's sad.

As an aside, why is outing someone not considered bullying or harassment?

Back to Seinfeld, he's more interested in funny, so is the Liter.

We'll wager that Stephen A. Smith will never say, about Michael Sam, the dude can flat out ball or he's a baller and the scientific community is united in that fact.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home