Monday, December 11, 2006

Nuttier than a fruitcake?


Kirk Douglas turned 90 last weekend and he chose that time to share his senility LOUDLY with THE WORLD.

My name is Kirk Douglas. You may know me. If you don't ... Google me. I was a movie star and I'm Michael Douglas' dad, Catherine Zeta-Jones' father-in-law...

Let's face it: THE WORLD IS IN A MESS and you are inheriting it. Generation Y, you are on the cusp. You are the group facing many problems: abject poverty, global warming, genocide, AIDS, and suicide bombers to name a few. These problems exist, and the world is silent. We have done very little to solve these problems. Now, we leave it to you. You have to fix it because the situation is intolerable.

What is intolerable is shallow self-absorbed celebrities who feel the need to share their wacko ideas about THE WORLD with the world!

The world is now worse off than it was when Douglas was younger and Hitler was inflicting his wrath on Douglas' people and all others who weren't Aryan?

The world is worse off than when Stalin killed millions of his own people, in the country of origin for Douglas' parents?

My grandmother is 94 and so is Chris' grandmother, they have more going on upstairs than Mr. Douglas.

I did Google Kirk Douglas and came back with these pictures that appear to show him as a flower child and some sort of weird homo-pedophile?

I recall the words Frosty the Snowman spoke when they placed that hat upon his head....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home