Monday, April 30, 2007

Too soon to tell


The NFL draft was over the weekend and I tuned in a couple of times Saturday.


The first round was the longest in history, taking over 6 hours to complete.

I'm not familiar with the picks of the Green Bay Packers.

I do know I don't have to worry about Randy Moss being on the team.

The Oakland Raiders traded him to the New England Patriots.

It seems like division rivals the Detroit Lions (with WR Calvin Johnson) and Minnesota Vikings
(with RB Adrian Peterson & WR Sidney Rice) made themselves stronger.

I've heard that the San Diego Chargers are looking to trade back up running back Michael Turner and the Packers are rumored to be one of the teams interested.

I've watched him have some exciting, long runs to daylight.

Turner would be great in a backfield that lost Ahman Green and the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home