Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lacking Specificity




Do the Dummycrats really want to go down this road again?

Bill boasts that world leaders are pulling for Hillary

"Every African leader I talked to, every single one when I was there, without any prodding from me, said, 'For God sakes, I hope Hillary wins.

"I called the outgoing French president, and he said, 'Oh, tell me Hillary's going to win.

Bill Clinton also quoted the immediate past prime minister of Singapore as saying, "'Please tell me Hillary's going to win.

Naturally they all tell Bubba the same thing, that they are tired of..."disliking America".

Interestingly... none of the leaders the former President cited will back him up.

When asked about it, someone who works for Hellary said Bubba..."never cited specific countries".

You can't get much more specific than France and Singapore, but those Clinton's are cunning linguistics and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Its a page right out of the John "Faux" Kerry playbook, bragging about "unnamed foreign leaders" who supported his campaign.

Of course when repeatedly questioned as to who they were, Kerry got defensive...“That’s none of your business.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home