Friday, September 21, 2007

Running on Empty


As I mentioned in my post yesterday (Senseless Senators), Barry Obambi didn't have the balls to vote on a sense of the Senate resolution supporting...General Petraeus and all members of the United States Armed Forces.

Barry said he...skipped the vote, ...denounced as an effort to score "cheap political points," adding that the Senate should focus on ending the war, "not on criticizing newspaper advertisements."

"By not casting a vote, I registered my protest against this empty politics."

But Barry, you voted for Dummycrat Barbara Boxer's ammendment that failed, roughly twenty minutes before your protest non vote.

YEAs ---50
Obama (D-IL)

Your not sitting near Senator Kerry are you?

It sounds exactly like I voted for it, before I voted against it.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

I can see why Dummycrats are concerned about Barry and here's what a few are saying...

"...I thought his early speeches were extremely empty."

"...he doesn’t have what we need right now as a country."

“I’ve seen him make a few gaffes. I don’t have a great deal of confidence in his wisdom."

Everyone I know, everywhere I go
People need some reason to believe
I dont know about anyone but me
If it takes all night, thatll be all right
If I can get you to smile before I leave

Running on - running on empty
Running on - running blind
Running on - running into the sun
But Im running behind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home