Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wussy

For Obama, It's Now or Never

I vote NEVER and the scientific community is united in that fact.

ABC News reports this may be Barry's only chance to be President.

Obambi was asked if he's running now to lay the groundwork for 2012.

...he didn't think his wife would allow him to run again if it doesn't work out this time.

"Well, I'm not sure- I don't think my wife's going to let me do this twice..."

This picture and that statement should tell you who really wears the pants and controls the penis in the Obambi house.

But to my mama, I'm her real black superman

The lightweight has another couple of lame reasons to vote for him...

"I've been in elected office longer than John Edwards or Hillary Clinton."

"I've passed more bills, I'm sure, than either of them --certainly in the state legislative level."

Take that weak ass shit home to your mama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home