Wednesday, October 10, 2007

There he goes again



I called Joanie Phony a LiarLiar on Monday, his lips are still moving and the scientific community is united in that fact.

In Waterloo a woman mentioned TV ads...

Hillary and Obama have been having quite a lot of ads on TV, but I don’t see a lot of ads for you..."

Phony's response...


"...I haven’t spent any money on television advertising."

He actually aired the first ads in the state in May!

He's also aired ads in New Hampshire and Washington D.C.

I suppose you could say he even aired nationally, albeit it was on MSNBC.

While he's not spent as much as the gruesome twosome (Hellary & Barry), Joanie Phony has spent $23,000 on ads in Iowa.

In retrospect, I can see why that's no money to a Multi-millionaire trial lawyer who spends $400 for a single haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home