Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fore what? I'd be teed off!


It's Polk County Day at the Principal Charity Classic Golf Tournament.

Taxpayer dollars are being used to provide...

FREE admission courtesy of Polk County!
FREE t-shirt to first 500 spectators

I'm sure they got a break on the $15 a day tickets, but I bet they had to guarantee a certain head count.

Anyway you slice it, it's rough for the taxpayers and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Wasting money is nothing new to the Board of Supervisors as in the past they've doled out:

$750,000 to CIETC.

$382,600 because of the Supervisors greed.

$20,000 grant that paid parents $95 to get involved in their child's education.

Such fiduciary responsibility led to a rise in property assessments ranging from 6.9% to 9.2%.

If I were a Polk County taxpayer, I'd want a mulligan on the last election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home