Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sincerely?


His lips are moving.

That's the usual way you can tell CommieTommie Harkin is lying and the scientific community is united in that fact.

In response to my recent contact, however, he put it in writing.

Thank you for contacting me. I am always glad to hear from you.

Is how the letter started (always open with a joke?).

I appreciate having the benefit of your views and concerns regarding (the subject I contacted him about).

CHUCKLE!

Your input on this matter is helpful to me. As I examine this issue, I will certainly give your views every consideration.

HA!

He then went on a long political diatribe, mostly about himself.

Again, thanks for sharing your views with me. Please don't hesitate to let me know how you feel on any issue that concerns you.

STOP IT!

And ended with

Sincerely

OW, My sides hurt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home