Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Toot Toot


I usually don't like to blow my own horn, at 6' 8" it's complicated, but at 12:07:10 a.m. (in the morning) all the way from Hamburg Germany (mmm meat) Iowa's Newz Liter reached a milestone.

Luckily no one was injured during our 100,000th recorded hit.

I say recorded, because it was a year and a half into the blog before I added the site meter.

I'm sure there wasn't a lot of traffic in those early days and frankly I'm always amazed anyone reads what I post and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Thanks to my wife Chris who puts up with this.

All those that do read locally (Cal, Pat, Grant Young with his "goodjoboutofyou" and The Real Sporer who says this blog has "great humor").

Statewide (John Deeth who's said nice things about us and leaves funny comments, and we see you Statehouse).

Nationwide (especially in the Capitol).

Worldwide.

As an old commercial from my KHAK days, recorded by my friend Fuzzy for I believe a Balkos sale, "Make no mistake about it, this is a really big one".

What were you expecting, Sally Field?



2 Comments:

Blogger Grant Young said...

CONGRATS!!!

Long live the KING OF SNARK!

9:44 AM

 
Blogger King of SNARK said...

'preciate it G$

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home