Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Am Somebody


Just not Al Sharpton!?!?

Here's how MSNBC's Contessa Brewer introduced Jesse Jackson...

"Joining me now to talk about this and the nation’s real problem of joblessness, the Reverend Al Sharpton. What’s your reaction to hearing someone say, you know, when it comes to income inequality, all’s well, the rising tide floats all boats?"

The response...

JESSE JACKSON: I’m Reverend Jesse Jackson. BREWER: Right, I don’t – you know, I’m so sorry, the – the script in front of me said Reverend Al Sharpton. I’m looking at your face, I know who you are, Reverend Jackson, we all do. I’m sorry.

I agree with the Newsbusters.org headline...

MSNBC: Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, What's the Difference?

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

The White House considers them a news organization?

Keep















Alive



1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Elart Waters said...

Poor Jesse. First Obama gets elected president and renders him irrelevant. And now the liberal media can't tell him from Al Sharpton.

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home