Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm A Dumbass Baby!


My name is Ed Wilson, I'm the Chief Weather Wienie on WHO DT.

I've been bloviating the past few newscasts how I want Des Moines to set a new record for snow, topping the old record of 72" set in 1911-1912.

Never mind it'll put snow removal budgets further in the red, or worsen the chances for flooding and possibly put the public in jeopardy with travel.

I like to hear myself talk and the scientific community is united in that fact.

State climatologist Harry Hillaker couldn't disagree more, "I don't think anybody wants to break that record."

Have you met Ed?

Hey Ed, if you need something to talk about, apologize for all those forecasts you get wrong -- that should keep you going for some time.

If all else fails, tell us how you filled the gap between your front teeth, but not the one between your ears.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home