Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top 10


The Des Moines metro continues piling up, and on, in the snowfall rankings.

Current totals are 58" and have us coming in at number 9 all time.

Pardon my lack of enthusiasm, but global cooling --There has been no global warming since 1995-- has tempered it.

If this trend continues, I'll be able to retire my catchphrase and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Back on the local front, Weather Wienie Ed Wilson must have read my blog post (I'm A Dumbass Baby!) chiding him for cheerleading us to an all time record.

He noted on a newscast that he doesn't control it.

I never said he did.

Just stick to weather and save your stand up schtick for the comedy clubs you've appeared in.

It was a little ironic that before and after his forecast were weather related stories of a 28 vehicle accident shutting down I-29 and how the City of Grimes Public Works Department had to cancel days off yesterday to plow snow.

Two examples of the types of points I tried to make in that post.

GOOD TIMES!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home