Thursday, June 03, 2010

Ring Ring Ring


It was just me, myself and I as the phone rang a couple of times yesterday.

PHONE, BAD (714) 656-4565 was the listing Caller ID gave for the first call, so I let the answering machine get it.

Bob Vander Plaats was inviting me to West Des Moines on Saturday for an appearance with a "real American hero", Chuck Norris.

Poor choice of telemarketers Bob, and the scientific community is united in that fact.

People have complained of calls, from that number, for a Mexican Health Care Company that is catering to Illegal Aliens here in America.

The other call came from the District of Columbia (202)870-5958 and I knew that had to be a political call, so I once again let the machine do its thing.






It was Councilman Matt Schultz - who is running for Secretary of State - letting me know that he's a "Pro-Life, Gun Totin', Conservative Republican, who hates taxes and believes marriage is between one (Gun Totin'?) man and one (Gun Totin'?) woman".

I think Matt would have been better served to let me know he'd been endorsed by former Secretary of State Paul Pate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home