Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Never Been To Spain


As someone who makes an annual trek to Hawaii, usually Maui, I am not going to begrudge anyone a vacation.

Having written that, I will just note that it's an understatement to say Michelle Obama's trip to Spain didn't come across well.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

I couldn't believe Dummycrat Party Chairman Tim Kaine's defense...

"it's wrong" to talk critically about her trips.

"She's a mom." He said this was an opportunity for her to take nine-year-old daughter Sasha to a part of the world she hadn't seen before.

At least spokesass Robert Gibbs realized it was a no win situation when he said -- "The first lady is on a private trip. She is a private citizen and is the mother of a daughter on a private trip. And I think I'd leave it at that."

I guess Barack's call for "a new spirit of sacrifice" was meant for thee and not me and mine.

How very stereotypical Republican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home