Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Not On My Watch


Sounding more like a threat than a promise, the Big Lug Nut said he would take a more hands-on approach in a second term.

Talk about scaring my unborn children!

I shudder at the thought of how bad things could get with four more years and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Some in the press were giving Culver kudos for admitting mistakes in his term as governor.

That's not new, he did that when he began his re-election campaign...

You know, I’ve not always gotten it right, but I’ve always given it 100 percent effort".

Looking surprisingly less sweaty, Chetty said --

"...I take full responsibility for those things that have happened in various state agencies, that happened on my watch.”

Now that's a first, because he previously blamed Attorney General Tom Miller for not allowing him to fire Lynn Walding at the Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Divison.

A year later, Culver has still never fully come clean over his role in the film office fiasco involving the Iowa Department of Economic Development (IDED).

There are still problems lingering from his second term as Secretary of State, that may cost the state $576,000, and he wants another term as Governor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home